Ensuring our website is accessible to all
This website is designed to be accessible to all
visitors, regardless of disability or type of internet browsing
- Images that convey important information have alternative
text. Where an image is used for a decorative purpose the alternative
text is left blank.
- Page structure is conveyed using header elements.
- A style sheet is used on our website and relative font sizes
on all text with the exception of graphical text.
- Text can be increased or decreased in size by using the
"view" option in your browser.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using colour.
- Our site has been tested in Internet Explorer 6, 7 and 8, Mozilla
Firefox, Safari, and Opera; on PC and Mac.
Our website has been built using valid HTML and CSS, in accordance
with W3C guidelines.
If you have any problems using our site, please contact us,
and we will do our best to help.