Surrey Schools FA is a not for profit organisation ran by volunteers from both the teaching profession and the wider community. If you would be interested in getting involved as a volunteer please contact us.
There are a wide range of volunteering opportunities from parents occasionally helping out at county team match days to running a county team or taking on a role on the committee. Whether you can offer help on a regular basis or are able to offer your skills to help for a short amount of time with a specific project we would love to hear from you.
At present we are in particular looking for volunteers who can help with the following:
- Treasurer – we have a vacancy on the committee from the 2022-23 season. The role involves making payments, issuing invoices, bank reconciliations and producing regular financial reports.
- PR/Marketing – helping produce marketing materials with the aim of increase the number of schools/teams involved in our competitions, raise awareness of county team trials to maximise opportunity for players in Surrey and also to seek out sponsors for our activities.
- Website development and management
- Procurement – helping source and manage supply of kit, medal/trophies, match venues etc.
- Event management – helping to organise and run our schools finals and Surrey stages of the ESFA competitions.
- Fundraising – submitting grant/funding applications
- Football Coaches and Managers – so that we can expand our representative team offering to more age groups.