Surrey Schools FA is a not for profit organisation ran by volunteers from both the teaching profession and the wider community. If you would be interested in getting involved as a volunteer please contact us at email@example.com.
There are a wide range of volunteering opportunities from parents occasionally helping out at county team match days, running or coaching a county team, fundraising, helping with our schools competition organisation, keeping our website up to date or even taking on a role on the committee.
No matter your skills or experience we are always happy to receive for offers of help. Whether that be on a regular basis or to offer your skills to help for a short amount of time with a specific project we would love to hear from you.
At present we are in particular looking for volunteers who can help with the following:
- Treasurer – we have a vacancy on the committee from the 2022-23 season. The role would suit someone with a finance or accounting background. The role involves making payments, issuing invoices, bookkeeping, bank reconciliation cashflow management and producing regular financial reports.
- PR/Marketing – helping to raise awareness of our organisation via publications and social media with the aim of increase the number of pupils/schools involved in our surrey competitions, raise awareness of county team trials to maximise opportunity for players in Surrey and also to seek out sponsors for our activities.
- Website management – Keeping our website up to date and managing the hosting contract.
- Procurement – helping source and manage supplier for kit, medal/trophies, match venues etc.
- Event management – helping to organise and run our schools Finals and Surrey stages of the ESFA competitions.
- Fundraising – from generating and running fundraising activities to submitting grant/funding applications.
- Football Coaches and Managers – to supplement and expand our representative team offering.